Join us for Greenshades Live User Group (GLUG) 2023, taking place from October 8th to 10th at the stunning Loews Coronado Bay Resort in California.
What is Greenshades Live User Group?
GLUG is an annual conference that brings together customers, partners, and Greenshades experts. The event aims to help attendees optimize their solutions and stay current with the latest developments in payroll and HR technology.
Last year's first-ever GLUG was a great success, featuring engaging networking activities and impressive presentations throughout the conference. Attendees enjoyed interactive roundtable discussions and learning from their peers and Greenshades personnel.
This year's GLUG event includes sessions such as Payroll Checklist and Workflow, 1099 Compliance, and Year-End Payroll Processing. Industry leaders will guide you through sessions, including personalized training sessions (by appointment) and user round tables. You'll also have the opportunity to network and learn from your peers during our Payroll Jeopardy/Trivia game.
Why should I attend GLUG?
This annual event provides an opportunity for payroll and HR professionals to connect with peers, learn about the latest industry trends and solutions, and gain insights on best practices. At our first event in 2022, participants appreciated the collaborative discussions and solutions to problems they encountered in their roles.
At GLUG 2023, expect to:
- Learn Best Practices: Discover how to maximize your payroll, HR, and tax software solutions by learning best practices for preparing, reviewing, and executing payroll runs.
- Connect with Payroll Peers: Network with other payroll, HR, and tax professionals to learn from their experiences and share your own knowledge. Also, get updates on the latest product developments and connect with Greenshades Software experts.
- Enjoy Engaging Content: GLUG features expert speakers and informative sessions designed to help attendees succeed in their roles. The event provides a collaborative and supportive environment to learn and grow.
The current agenda includes classes such as:
- Checklist for a Perfect Payroll
- Be a Greenshades Benefits Expert
- Preparing for Year End 2023
- Things you Must Know as a Muli-State Employer
- How to Manage Employee Withholding: Questions and Answers on the Federal and State W-4
- Payroll Users Round Table
- Personalized Training Sessions (Limited Availability)
More classes will be added to the agenda as they are confirmed. You can learn more about the GLUG agenda here.
How do I secure my ticket to attend?
Register before June 30th to secure our Early Bird pricing of $499 per person. Regular ticket prices are $649 per person from July 1st to October 8th.
Your ticket includes access to all informative sessions, giveaways, event meals, and more. Register here and secure your spot today!
What are the accommodations for the event?
GLUG will be hosted at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in California. The resort is situated on a private 15-acre peninsula just minutes from downtown San Diego. The resort includes direct access to the pristine Silver Strand State Beach and offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Diego Bay.
Group rates are available for the event! For more information on this year's hotel or to reserve your room, click here.
Loews Coronado Bay Resort is located at 4000 Coronado Bay Rd, Coronado, CA 92118
We cannot wait to see you in San Diego at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort. Get ready for an unforgettable experience that will leave you inspired and equipped with the knowledge and tools to take your payroll, HR, and tax skills to the next level.