VP of Sales Rob Bright and VP of Revenue Strategy & Operations Chris Hadden CPP, discuss payroll for staffing companies, the Greenshades Payroll Platform, and our integration with Bullhorn. Founded in 1999, Bullhorn offers cloud-based software for the entirety of the recruitment life cycle. With over 10,000 customers globally, Bullhorn has been servicing the staffing industry for over 20 years.
This webinar covers four significant topics:
- Greenshades & Bullhorn: An Introduction & Overview
- Obstacles & Opportunities: 5 Common Challenges Impacting the Staffing Industry
- Greenshades in Action: A Brief Product Demonstration (available to watch in the on-demand replay)
- Greenshades + Bullhorn: A Unified Approach for Agencies & Workers
Watch the On-Demand Webinar:
Read the Webinar Recap:
1. Greenshades & Bullhorn: An Introduction & Overview
For 20 years, Greenshades has been a leader in tax, compliance, payroll and HR. Greenshades has partnered with many different companies and ERPs to provide the best enhancements to our products, help companies solve complex challenges, as well as gain insight into the industries we serve.
The partnership between Greenshades and Bullhorn allows both companies to work together to streamline end-to-end processes across the “back office” operations for staffing companies.
Greenshades offers a complete solution that covers everything from payroll to HR to compliance:
Payroll & HR for Staffing Companies
The complete Payroll & HR platform, as shown above, including Payroll Tax Management, is built for staffing companies to manage and pay their employees:
- Seamless transition from Bullhorn ATS to Greenshades Payroll and HR portal
- Automated real time tax calculations
- Field-proven payroll expertise designed for staffing pros
- Ideally suited for “on the go” employees
2. Obstacles & Opportunities
The workforce and staffing industry have changed drastically in the pandemic. While remote work became more prevalent, new obstacles arose like the number of workers who quit their jobs to find a better work-life balance, the great resignation, and now quiet quitting.
It is becoming increasingly important that staffing companies are aware of the influence of pop culture and post-pandemic cultural shifts happening as they are changing the workforce. The staffing industry environment is uniquely suited to addressing today's employment trends.
Some Industry Statistics:
- Three million temporary or contact employees work for America’s staffing companies during an average week
- Over the course of a year, America’s staffing companies will hire 16 million temp and contracted employees
- 64% of staffing employees work in the industry to fill gaps between jobs or help get them a job
- 20% of people cite schedule flexibility as a reason for choosing temporary or contract work
Beyond the Statistics:
- The difficulty to identify and respond to the best candidates is due to the large volume of applicants
- High-volume onboarding makes automation necessary
- High turnover is common when leveraging temporary or contracted workers as supplemental employees
- Paycheck timeliness and accuracy has never been more important as many contractors are often “between jobs”
- The post-COVID work trends, like remote working, mean you’ll need to support workers across multiple tax jurisdictions
How can Bullhorn & Greenshades help turn challenges into opportunities?
- Bullhorn’s ATS + staffing platform helps to identify, attract, and connect with the best candidates at a large scale
- Residency, tax withholding information, and other critical client information is captured and automatically reflected in Greenshades for pay processing
- Greenshades takes care of all applicable tax withholding, filing dates, and other regulatory demands so that you are compliant
- The system was designed for the ground up to accommodate even the most complex payroll scenarios, which means no cumbersome work arounds or manual processes
3. The Power of a Unified Approach
Greenshades Payroll is designed for YOU.
We really mean it! The Greenshades Payroll & HR Platform was designed to provide a seamless transition from hire to retirement.
- For growing staffing agencies - Greenshades delivers a platform with the services and support for your needs
- Field-proven payroll expertise – dedicated functionality to support staffing companies in multiple states, jurisdictions, and rate environments
- Robust self-service – workers can complete all payroll and tax paperwork, update life events, change addresses and contact information, and access vital HR documents and handbooks all on their own
- Hybrid-workforce friendly – the Greenshades platform is easy to access and use by deskless workers, remote workers, and on-site workers
Simple Approaches for...
- The candidate is added or updated in bullhorn
- The candidate is assigned to a Placement, Approved status
- The employee record is created on Greenshades
- Payable chargers added in Bullhorn, Export to Payroll
- Hours and earnings are populated in Greenshades pay run
Visit Bullhorn for more information.
Watch the full on-demand webinar, Payroll for Staffing Firms & Bullhorn ATS
Visit go.greenshades.com and click on the resources tab where we keep you in the know about future webinars.